How to transform a piece of suburb into a real “urbs” (city)? How to make this centre liveable? We looked for a proper answer with the help of two interconnected sets of instruments: with a functional and a spatial set.
1. New north-south axes.
2. The area around the intersection of the axes: city orchard.
3. Subdivisions with unique qualities.
4. All-embracing greenery.
5. Shifting the emphasis into eastern direction.
6. Streets and squares.
7. Signs of city scale.
8. Hidden parking places.
9. Winter gardens and photovoltaic panels.
10. Building materials in the centre.